Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.12.2007, 05:52   #25
Верт

Верт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущее

Англичане, кто нибудь переведите это. А то меня мой перевод не устраивает.

D: Who is this person "Itou Mikio" that appears in the three manga "One Piece", "Butsu Zone" and "Rurouni Kenshin"? It wasn't even cleared up in "Butsu Zone", so I would really like it if you would explain.

D: I'll ask you directly! Who is Itou Mikio? I'm really curious.
I found him: in Volume 1, pg.14, the third panel, behind the first mate.
pg.16, the first panel, on the bottle.
p.86, the second panel, behind Luffy.
In volume 2, the cover page on pg.3, beside Zoro.

He seems like a wanted suspect! Please tell me. What is he?

O: So you found it. You got me. He exists. He certainly does.
His name is Mikio Itoo (pronounced E-2), and he's a quick draw. The characters in "Butsu Zone" (Which was drawn by "Sandan Takei" (aka Takei Hiroyuki), who is currently drawing "Shaman King" for Jump, and "Rurouni Kenshin" called "Mikio Itou" who were traveling actors are actually the same person. Let's just say he's a "fellow runner in the wilderness". How many times has he saved our lives with his covering fire? Maybe sometime soon, he will reveal himself to you all.
Юмани: 410014625700780
Бусти: https://boosty.to/vertsama
Верт вне форума   Ответить с цитированием

Время генерации страницы 0.17149 секунды с 15 запросами