Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.08.2014, 00:48   #4
Scarlet Coyote
Скотина в 6-ой степени

Scarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючекScarlet Coyote как роза среди колючек

Gender confusion
There is considerable confusion about Alluka's gender. Two of Alluka's brothers, Illumi and Milluki, refer to Alluka as their brother.[3] But Killua, the closest brother of Alluka, specifically states that Alluka is a "girl"[4] and refers to Alluka as his sister multiple times.[5][6] This inconsistency can be explained by Killua's intimate and understanding bond with Alluka, hence he would know and care that Alluka is mentally female, versus Illumi's cold and dehumanizing attitude towards Alluka. While Alluka is most likely biologically male, Killua's interactions show that Alluka's psyche may be female.

For the purposes of consistency and convenience, in this article, Alluka shall be referred to as being male until there is any concrete evidence to the contrary in the manga.

3 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 28, Chapter 320
4 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 28, Chapter 324 [アルカは「女の子」だ]
5 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 28, Chapter 321 [妹]
6 Hunter × Hunter - Volume 28, Chapter 321 [妹]

I'm a beast, I'm an animal, I'm that monster in the mirror.
Scarlet Coyote вне форума   Ответить с цитированием

Время генерации страницы 0.18758 секунды с 15 запросами