Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.01.2014, 08:11   #21
Taka no Me
Темный Король

Taka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущее

Meliodas reveals that his dragon handle is a piece of "Coffin of eternal darkness," a seal. In the ancient times, The Goddess clan, the giants clan, the fairy clan, and the humans sealed the demon clan. Dreyfus asks Hendricksen what they're after, and he reveals that he wants to start a holy war. When Dreyfus says "how can you as a holy knight, keeper of justice, do this," Hendricksen replys "how can you speak of justice when you murdered your own brother, Zarastras in order to become the next great holy knight?" Meanwhile, the sins wonder why the holy knights are also after Elizabeth. The one that answers the question is a mysterious holy knight, who seem to have appeared out of nowhere and says that Elizabeth is the last key to releasing the seal. Elizabeth is taken before Sins could do anything. Diane throws Meliodas, Ban, and Gowther towards the kingdom.
Дискорд канал сайта

где мои пельмешки?!
Императрица Пиратов:
Снегурочки:
Taka no Me вне форума   Ответить с цитированием

Время генерации страницы 0.16959 секунды с 15 запросами