Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.12.2013, 13:58   #18
Taka no Me
Темный Король

Taka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущееTaka no Me обеспечено прекрасное будущее

Gowther introduces himself to the rest of the group. Cain leaves. Gowther agrees to help Elizabeth in her fight against the Holy Knights. Meliodas asks Gowther whether he remembers anything from the events 10 years ago when they were framed and scattered. Gowther says the person that knocked Meliodas unconscious was Merlin, the Boar's sin of gluttony. Gowther reveals his ability "search light" that allows him to read the thoughts and memories of others with a pin-like object, revealing some secrets about Diane and Ban, much to their dismay. He also reveals that King isn't able to use his full power because of Helbram somehow. Pelio shows up at the bar, and he and Gowther exchanges some parting words. Meanwhile, back at Helbram's hideout, the captain returns the head and Geera burns it.
Дискорд канал сайта

где мои пельмешки?!
Императрица Пиратов:
Снегурочки:
Taka no Me вне форума   Ответить с цитированием

Время генерации страницы 0.14762 секунды с 15 запросами