Вернуться   Форум поклонников "One Piece" > Жизнь сайта/форума One-Piece.Ru > Новости

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.09.2015, 14:28   #1
Верт

Верт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущее
По умолчанию Обложка 79-го тома

Так будет выглядеть обложка 79-го тома, который поступит в продажу 3 октября. Название тома "Луси!!" В него войдут 786-795 главы.
Также в 79-ом томе будет информация о новом фильме по One Piece, который выйдет в 2016 году.

Юмани: 410014625700780
Бусти: https://boosty.to/vertsama
Верт вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователей(ля) поблагодарили Верт за это полезное сообщение:
シンジ (18.09.2015), Avalon (19.09.2015), Col D. William (18.09.2015), King of Lilims (19.09.2015), Portgas-D-Ace (19.09.2015), МуГиВаРа-ЛуФФи (18.09.2015), Хитсоне (22.09.2015), Хьюстон (18.09.2015)
Старый 20.09.2015, 18:45   #21
Верт

Верт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущееВерт обеспечено прекрасное будущее

Эти 5 пользователей(ля) поблагодарили Верт за это полезное сообщение:
BlackSan (20.09.2015), Smiling Cat (20.09.2015), Гай Фокс (20.09.2015), Хитсоне (22.09.2015), Хьюстон (20.09.2015)
Старый 20.09.2015, 22:36   #22
Гай Фокс
Матрос

Гай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс ЧопперГай Фокс Чоппер

Доффи явно выигрывает
Старый 21.09.2015, 12:51   #23
Bojack
Старпом

Bojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордитьсяBojack за этого человека можно гордиться

Да. Обложка классная.
Старый 03.10.2015, 10:13   #24
Верт

SBS. Тут ничего важного, так что мне лень переводить.

Спойлер:
--Page 1--
reader: Hey...Odacchi...!! It's a story that hasn't anything to do with you...
A moment ago in a side street of the direction of my right hand, did I just get to see papa in need, with him being weak!?
Tatata--- (Running Odacchi!) ---Yay!!! \(^o^)/ A big wish~~~!
The SBS begins * I did it!!! I could say it!
by Ayataro
Oda: -----? Strange~~~I don't see a papa in need anywhere...
Aah!! The SBS already begins!!
Damn,was I deceived? But it's okay!!
A papa in need being weak and all, doesn't exist...!

reader: The "Nico" in Nico Robin...could it come from the fact that she has two big busts?
by Hiromu
Oda: No, that's not it.

reader: Hello, nice to meet you. It may comeout of sudden, but please teach me how to draw the shapely body
of the female characters! Please, how you draw the busts, too. <3
P.N. If there's no bread, isn't it good to eat roses
Oda: Yes, hello. Time for the SBS drawing lesson. The proportions of a woman consist of three ○ and one x.->
Please draw while thinking it through that way. Well, that's it. Bye.
(If I draw this body permanently, I'll get letters of criticism by female readers, but it's good to live with
a strong heart forward.)

--Page 2--
reader: In volume 74, on page 39,there were some of Doflamingo's underlings standing and being very calm in an elevator.
When I was a child, I was told be calm in an elevator, but are these underlings follow this rule, too?
by Hiromu
Oda: Hm, becoming calm. Why is it so? It's the interesting room (of air). If you poop, it's quite the biggest accident.

reader: Within the Strawhat crew, it's of course Sanji's food that's the best, but whose else is delicious as well?
Firstly that, and what's each Strawhat's strong point in terms of cooking?
P.N. It was me who made Kamakiri-ondori [kamakiri - mantis; ondori - cock]
Oda: Good, I'll show you each's strong point in cooking.
Luffy: raw meat on a plate; Zoro: Sashimi; Nami: chicken roast, orange sauce; Usopp: Fish&Chips
Chopper: mixed juice; Robin: cooked things, paella; Franky: barbecue; Brook: churrasco, food
Sanji is especially strong in cooking seafood, but well, he's generally good.
He's also doing the upbringing, but if he has to let cook someone else, it's seriously Nami, Usopp and Robin who are doing th job.
The other members are only cutting, frying, and mixing, to that degree.
And, Nami's food is also for her nakamas liable to costs.

--Page 3--
Oda: Play corner!! P.N. by Yucchan's papa, search the mistakes! Thank you very much! So, try to find 7 mistakes!
The answer is on the bottom, but do puzzle while covering it.

--Page 4--
reader: Odacchi!! It's so out of sudden, but give the top executives of the Donquixote Family, Trebol, Diamante and Pica,
a cosmetic surgery shot by Sanji. I want to see all three being good-looking!!
P.N. soft baka
Oda: Yes ...

reader: The powers of the Donquixote executives in the Dressrosa arc..."ton ton -> kilo kilo" "beta beta -> doru doru"
"buki buki -> supa supa" "pamu pamu -> bomu bomu", are they of a higher tier than those of the Baroque Works members?
from Taoka S43
Oda: Powers of a higher tier exist indeed, for now it's the following 4.
ton ton > kilo kilo ; hie hie > yuki yuki ; magu magu > mera mera ; buki buki > supa supa
And there're some more of the same sort, and such that are rather doubtful, but it's also a question of
who is using the fruit and how. And the strength of a fruit doesn't equal the strength of the character.
You can never know which fight will occur, and how it ends.

--Page 5--
reader: Odacchi!! Hello. w The birthday of Hiluluk (the doctor), could it be made this way:
January [1 be read 'hi', like in Hiluluk], 4+8 = 12, so January 12...how's that?
P.N. ha-P haru ka
Oda: Now Hiluluk!? But you ne, if you decide it that easily...it's good!! ^^b Yes, it's decided.

Now mina-san, please listen for a moment! The SKCMK corner~~!!
When it comes to birthdays, everyone of you decides about it quite freely, huh? That's not bad, but I'm honest,
it really doesn't matter with the birthdays (upps, I did say it...).
But, let's come down for a moment, I have responsibly searched for all the decided birthdays until now,
so you can find the "birthday calender" at the end of this volume. Please take a look (p. 190).
I really did it...Before I got this letter. "There's no character with the same birthday as mine". And so on.
That's why I say, let's complete the calender!!
You tell me the character who should have your own birthday. Let's do it so that everyone gets a chance.
I don't check it!! Everyone fills in the blank spaces how he/she pleases, and propose a birthday for each character.
I guess the decision about birthdays was easy until now. That's why I'm fine with everything!!
The calender now entered October 2015, so it will be pretty full. Of course, you're allowed to fill them in yourself.
The calender will be updated on one-piece.com, so at those who want to decide, I would be glad if you can check the blank
spaces and send your suggestions to me.

--Page 6--
reader: Hello Oda-sensei. Yesterday, I thought about which flowers would be fine to show my full gratefulness at Father's Day,
I heard sunflowers are fine. I heard of it for the first time. Kyros is fighting Diamante in front Rebecca in a sunflower field.
It couldn't have been in a cosmos [a flower that blooms in fall] or tulip field, right? Right, right?
P.N. Three chestnuts
Oda: Hee, I didn't even know about it myself (haha). In opposite of the typical carnations on Mother's Day, sunflowers!!
Aren't they too big!? (Hahaha...) I heard an opinion about another flower, so it seems there're different opinions about flowers
and their meaning. If you can connect "sunflower" with "father", I'm somehow happy.

reader: Oda-sa---n! I found a funny scene! It's in chapter 743 on page 18. When Sabo destroyed the ring in the colosseum,
there's the scene about the spectators...in the panel with the "go-go-go" sound, if you look closer on the shielding of
the gorilla, you can see "ri-ra", so go-go-go-ri-ra. A gorilla pun!!
P.N. Kamiki-kun
Oda: Well, so you really found it. I did forget about it completely, hahaha...

reader: I'm happy that Kyros defeated Diamante.
Oda: I know right! It's a good feeling. That guy (Diamante) should have hit his head on Scarlett's tomb 10 more times.
Nakajima Taichi-kun, thank you for the letter!!

--Page 7--
reader: Oda-sensei! Hello. I think that Luffy's pose in his G4 form resembles that of the two devas. Is there a special
meaning behind it? Next time, when I have a dispute with my dear, I want to use this pose, I think.
P.N. Sanadacchi
Oda: You're married, right? Instead of Luffy's G4, you should do a dogeza (bowing) like Fujitora, isn't it better for your body?
Hahaha...Yes, it's the pose of the two devas! Well, I thought about ideas for power-ups from around the world, so the strong impression
of the earlier Japan is what caught my attention. I want to see G4 in the anime and as a figure as soon as possible.

reader: Oda-sensei, I found something. In chapter 785, I found words like "Rikuousamada (It's King Riku-sama)"
"janaino!? (It's not!?)" "ryoukai! (Understood!)" "ikinobiru!!(Survive!)" written on clothes of random citizens, so is it a
fashion that Doflamingo took over from Fishman Island?
P.N. A swordsman that can't change the stomach into a back
Oda: You really found it, huh. It's a "Shirt to explain the circumstances". A brand created by talents, called "JKS" expanded from
Fishman Island to Dressrosa. But I think there's more. Please, search for it. I recommend the "ATAMANOTOGATTAKO (child with a sharp mind)" series.

--Page 8--
reader: Oda-sensei...He, hello~! Bang! I, to be honest...I got the "I love Cora-san" sickness. Yes. Please tell me about
his size, the food he likes and hates. I'm so worried about it, that I can't love.
P.N. a loving virgin
Oda: Oh, that's hard. I'll give you this recipe. Please, take your medicine. "size 293 cm" ; likes lettuce, cabbage, umeboshi ;
hates bread, pizza. Well, that's the most important.

reader: Hello Odacchi!! In chapter 785 (volume 78), the child that wears the bear shirt, it's that "Kuma"!!!
P.N. Bartholomew Kuma, 12 years
Oda: Yes, yeah. Let me explain you, haha..In the recent volume, in chapter 785, there was a woman who was looking for her child
in all the chaos. What's special is that that child wears a bear shirt. Then in the second half, it was Fujitora who reunited mother
and child. So if you look closer, it's not a bear, but a Kuma.

Well, everybody, now that we have cleared this, it's time to end the SBS for now while we ask mother and child:
1, 2 --- It's that "Kuma"!!!
Yes, see you in the next volume~!! Please watch out for the movie information at the end of the chapter.
Старый 17.10.2015, 23:43   #25
Юрий Бонд
Стармех

Юрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущееЮрий Бонд обеспечено прекрасное будущее

Значит, Махвайс все-таки фруктовик, а "Тон-Тон" - отдельный фрукт, никак не связанный с Валентайн. Ну хоть одну деталь прояснили, а то видел споры на эту тему.
Юрий Бонд вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Теги
79-го, anime, one-piece, piece, raw, пис, спойлеры

Опции темы
Опции просмотра